Monday, August 3, 2015

Camp Meeting 2015

I love to hear Un-Watered Down Rock Solid Preaching! I love seeing so many people from across the country with "like faith"!! As Pastor says, "Someboy is gonna live for Him!"
His Truth endures to ALL generations! So thankful thankful thankful to know this glorious Truth!

Stella and Gan Gan on Sunday Night..
Saturday Night. Thank You Jesus for my baby girl!!!

Stella and McKenna Matlock

Stella and Colby 

"Mivi"- Vivi!:)

Thanks Nana for my dress!

The preaching has been phenomenal. More determined than ever before. I'm not ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ! 

Hay Hay is so crazy about you.  And you looooove her!

Always a joy to
See Alana! 
Pretty girlies 


Our cousin Savannah came! She's so sweet & gorgeous!

fun and fellowship afterwards ...
Andy, Nathaniel, Chris and Tan weren't in the pic:(

You say Ellie Rose so clearly! You love her! 

No comments:

Post a Comment