Monday, February 8, 2016

House Progress and More

I Love my little Valentine

Happy Valentines to me!
Love my hubs-
Disney Live with Gan Gan and Haley
Jude and Asher too

Stella told Papa
"I looooove Coke"

What does the Fox Say?

We get our money's worth out of our clothes

Stella told me "Brock makes me so much fun"

Matchy Matchy (thanks Chelsea for the scarves)

What's "hat-nen" Nana 
You told Nana she was a wild woman!

Lunch date

Snug as a bug 

Stella can sing: I am a promise I am a possibility. 
Stella can count to 15.

Matching in our navies 

House progress 

One day we stopped but did not get out. Stella started crying saying "I wanted to see the view"

Dining Room
 
Retaining Wall (for pool)

Round Walls

Column posts installed:

Retaining Wall Feb 22 2016

Stucco Prep
Sheet rock

Hard Woods Going Down

March 2016
Cheap Child Labor


Heart Melting

Hadley, Emma, and Stella

Love Tuesdays with this girl 

Stella told Gan
I'm so proud of you Gan Gan. You look like a princess.

Stella told Haley Donald Trump was preaching..



From my mom

Brock came to church with us tonite. On way to church we were all tired & sleepy. I told him about what Bro Holmes said about the devil sending out these spirits before church. To try to get people to stay home. He immediately rolled down his window & said to the devil, "Get out of here" 
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™Œ( I felt the Holy Ghost) We loved it!! God is so good to this ole gal 

May 5
Kitchen 

Downstairs Wet Bar

Laundry 

No comments:

Post a Comment