Sunday, March 6, 2016

Spring is Here!

Spring is here!

Monkey-ing Around :)
How sweet is this!?


Park w Mathin!


Stella was asleep and Justin and I were talking.  She woke up & said.   "Mom y'all are getting on my nerves" 

" See you later alligator "
Zoo wore her out

Stella just told Justin
Go get some cookies and milk while I stay in bed
Run!! 

"Strutting they stuff "

Can't stay away from the park
Ada and Stella

Evy, Ada, and Stella


Come on join the Trump Train!


Stella climbed in my lap and said
I love you mommy
I'm sleepy
Will you sing me a song 
Now she's asleep ☺️

She is my daughter 


Ellie and Stella thinking they're gown 

Zoo with daddy 

Favors Candy here 

Brought to me for a midnight snack 

Dinner with this sweet girl, Mara

Yep, back to the park
With Colby and Will Davis!
Cousins 

No comments:

Post a Comment