Saturday, May 7, 2016

First Fish, First Tube Ride

May 6, 2016

Tubing with daddy
(I was nervous)

Brock Got in the 60° water!!!



Color going on columns

Abigail and Stella

Renee sent us a picture of Colby in his underwear and Stella said he had on his "prince panties" 

When I wake up in the morning she says "I will get your skirt and shirt" - and she does. Haha

Mother's Day 2016


Bday Lunch with Norma, Leah, & Stella

Columns going up
Priceless

Face Timing Colby

David's Burgers 


Play date w Winston

Lunch date with Leah and Norma 



Good little mama, Nay Nay

I was cleaning up Stella's toy room and I was trying to take a toy from her 
she said:

you can't have it 
you can't have it 
you can't 
you can't 
you can't have it

πŸ˜³πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸŽΆ⛪️ (song we sing at church)

No comments:

Post a Comment