Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Pumpkin Patch

Cutest Pumpkins in the Patch


 


















Love these boys!













Park with Brock



















Trump Train!




Green and Navy Night





































October 2016













Luvins for Hay Hay. From your heart. As you say:)





































































Gorgeous Haley!!




La Madeline with Miss Drama









AR State Fair




Emma and Stella at MAYC




Told Bro James "Hey Big Boy!"
At SDC "Get ready folks!" On ride
Put on wool mittens to match mommy's garden gloves (90 degrees) lol

Haley and Carson Brister
 

When you match your niece and the restaurant  

Stella  was asking me where everyone works. I asked her- "what do you want to be when you grow up?" She said, "a dentist and a soldier."
Haha

 

 

Sometimes when Stella is pouting
I'll say, "Don't you smile. You better not smile"
To make her smile and get over it..
Well I was getting on to her today ab me having to tell her repeatedly to stop doing things, etc
She grinned and pointed at  me and said,
"You better not smile."

 
 

 
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment