Friday, December 2, 2016

New Orleans

Chris, Tanya, Justin and I came for a little weekend getaway to New Orleans! Thankful for wonderful friends. 
 Sucré

 
Headed to Commanders Palace
 
Dragos
 
Amazing Trees - Live Oaks 
 
 

Fun & Games with the Brewers
 
 
 
 
Sass-a-frass 
 
My mom asked Stella why she did not say her scripture. She said:
 "that lady just zipped by me with the microphone!!"
😂😂  🎤 💨 

We pulled up at Hobby Lobby and Stella said
"What??? Are we getting a settee?"

Stella needed to use the bathroom. I tried to get her to come in my bathroom. She said "No I want to use the guest bathroom."

Master Shower Door installed 
  

Justin stained/glazed the mantel  
Welcome Baby Isabella Murphree
 
 

 
 Little Christmas Blessing!!  So happy for my friend!!
 
Bella&Stella 
 
Best Christmas Pageant Ever
 
Proud of Haley!!
 Stella was extremely proud!

'Tis the season to be festive
We love Bobby!
 

Stella and Jack Attack
 

Anna.  Yes she wore this to the mall 
 
Thank you Lori Haynie for my Jo Malone Candle   It makes my Closet smell heavenly! 
 

Haley rocking it before the Ambassador Banquet  
 Fal and Hay

Stella said
"I wish I wasn't too nosy"

 
 
 My cousin Jaci did awesome addressing 
 Bass Pro Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment