Sunday, April 18, 2021

Cash’s Funnies

Seems like yesterday that I  created this title for Stella :)
“Funnies”

Age 2:
Ranger was going down steep hill. He said no I don’t wanna go I go Walmart 

I was making up a story to Cash. I said then the caterpillar turned into a butterfly. He said no it turned into monster truck






Cash came in the room in his sandals only and said
I handsome momma? I handsome?





Bish = fish
Bun- Fun

Cash was handing me trash he said 
“Take this  I’m too crowded”

I love being naked (age 2)

Cash sang
“London bridge is falling down falling down. Build it up w underwear underwear 🩲 “ 🎼 
Justin’s child 😂😂😂😂




Did I sleep good momma ? (11 hours, I’d say yes!)




Cash was wanting his taco. I said wait till we get home and change your clothes and you can eat it in your underwear. He said no I want to eat it in a plate
Age 2 

“Gan pull shade up so police can’t see me”

He handed Justin a bag of cheezits and said-
“Can I have this healthy snack?”


Cash told me to sit on a ball. I said  I can’t. I’m too big. He said
It’s ok just do your best 
Age 2

Cash just told Haley-
“Stop you’re gonna mess my hair up!”
Justin Jr!!!!!! 






Justin told cash don’t pick your nose. He said
 No I’m just pretending

We were at Lucy‘s party. Cash went upstairs and used the bathroom. He came down and pointed at Nicole and Ricky. He told me 
“don’t tell the managers”
Age 3

I told Cash to go tee tee before bed. He didn’t want to.  I said the tee tee is saying 
I wanna go in the potty
He said,
It’s saying I just wanna stay home 💦 

Drag him Lord (about Steve)


“Some people do this at church with their underwear”



Cash asked tanya
Can you hold my pizza? I’m not done but I need to baptize someone 

Seasons
Winter, Summer, fall and “Hot Springs”

He was sick w virus and said
“ When I get better what are we going next ?”
8/20/22

Gan- my mom works at grocery store and she sells something that starts w B B B Banana
Cash- my mom works at the grocery store and she wants a G G G G Wagon 

Lots of stories about his “cousin”  Age 3

“Nana says I’m the boss”

Walnuts on ground at the lake - baby coconuts 🥥 

I told Cash we needed to go in the other bed. I said you can bring the iPad. He unplugged it and said “yeah it’s got enough juice” 

Cash said he was taking Brennen somewhere very boring and walked in Papa’s study   Age 3 

From Sharon 
Don’t rush I told cash I'm going to miss you he said well there's other people missing me

So embarrassed. Cash just told waitress at Texas Roadhouse, 
“I hope it’s good this time”
She laughed and said I hope it is too
🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈 age 3

Unlocked bathroom door with a flat head screw driver, while papa was using it.   

Threw shirt in trash from Gan.  Age3

I got Cash his cereal. He said 
can you put the heater on my feet?
So I plugged it up and did. Then he said 
Now can you prop up  my iPad for something to watch if you don’t mind?

Picking up toys. He asked papa can you give me a hand?


Cash’s accomplishments age 4




Cash did not like Painted Pig. He said he wanted to put his shark in the trash and he “hated this place.” (See the tears)




Cash was in a bad mood. Gan Gan offered him cantaloupe. He said no, I know it will be terrible.







Cash said my very best friend is Siri 
I said what??
He said yeah bc she does whatever I say  
Age 4

Cash opened his eyes from sleeping & said 
“What are we gonna do? I’m bored”
Age 4



Cash got a new guitar for his Birthday... He set it down and said 

just leave it here unless I have to go be in a guitar show or go to Gan Gan’s.   





No comments:

Post a Comment