Wednesday, December 30, 2015

"Let's Go to a Show" & More

We went to so many plays and shows in Nov-Dec, Stella thinks every time we get in the car we are going to a show ..
She says "Lets go to a Show" haha

At the Circus 
When popcorn is so good - you have to use 2 hands 

My Little Mermaid 


Stella said she wanted Noah's ark snacks😂

Nana made this Pancake cake for a wedding 

Haley and Brandon Keith at the wedding
Falon Duty 
Both friends (I Think) 

Face Timing Elmo put her out

Rhino needed some Destin
 
Scored this dress in Dallas this weekend. I Love buying for Stella; far more than for myself ... Never knew that was possible haha teasing ..
🐎GG

Dad forgets I can screen shot y'all's FaceTime sessions :)) heehee

My Little Flower Child

Chuck E Cheese with Brock

We try our best to go by the church everyday for prayer. I hope to instill that routine in Stella - in Jesus Name

Papa's Sleeping Beauty 

Posing with mommy 

Le Pops --- Haley being Haley 

Say Cheeeese
Always fun with Max! 

And his sweet mommy 

All grown up 


Haley is so good to Stella 

Chock-lick and Mathin

Le Pops with these cutiessss

Baby Ashton
Cubby 
"How Much is that doggie in the Window"

No comments:

Post a Comment