Saturday, December 26, 2015

Merry Christmas

It's 11:52 on Christmas Night and my heart is so full of thankfulness. Who am I that a King should come to Earth to live and die for my sins .. 
And on top of that (ultimate sacrifice) -bless me with the best family imaginable. 
God is so good to me. 

Stella woke up to this Christmas morning. 

Then we head to Gan Gan and Papas for traditional breakfast


And yes gifts ....

I was so glad my grandma was able to come this year. She has not been feeling well and I was so worried she would not be there to carry on the tradition of a "game of Sequence" 

The evening was celebrated with Nana and Pops! 
She thinks the heels go with the bike haha #bikerchick 
Thank You Lord for another blessed Christmas and ... Happy Birthday!

Throw back to last year at Christmas 
 
Little Mermaid Play at the Rep

No comments:

Post a Comment