Sunday, April 24, 2016

Disney 2016

Our trip to Disney World could not have been any better! It was definitely our most fun time to ever visit the parks!! ----because of our very own princess Stella!!

Small World with Hay Hay



Daddy and Stella 

Love my family!!

Pineapple Whip

Mermaid Hair Don't Care
These 3!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜


Had to meet Elsa!! 
Hugs from Elsa!!! 

And Anna 
Love our Hay Hay

She had assigned people for us to hug.  So we did. Brock was to hug Olaf, Candy Daisy and me_Mickey
Watching Fireworks 
Watching Small World 

Animal Kingdom. Brock knew more about the animals than the workers did!

Safari Ride (Elephant) 
Rhino  crossing 


Bugs Life.  (Scared her a little) 

Papa having a blast! 

Cinder-Stella 

A few Funnies

Comedy 

Monsters Inc 

My favorite ride ever!! 


We always eat here, at Hollywood Studios. Courtney and I when I was probably 8!



No comments:

Post a Comment