Thursday, April 14, 2016

Potty Time

Potty Chair Present

Stella went potty in her potty chair at 2 1/2 years old. I promised her a toy from target and this is what she picked out 

Stella said
Then Peter said unto them
The Lord our God is one Lord
🙈

Stout Nana at Museum of Discovery 

Doll face!!

Stella got her stories mixed up and said God shut the mouth of that snow monster (Daniel and Frozen)🙈


Picking out colors for the new house

Called her Legos "Let it Go's" (Frozen)

When offered Apple Pie
She said "I want ding dong cake!" 

 Stella went and got my iPad and turned the song onto "young mothers prayer" and crawled up in my  the lap -laid her  head on my shoulder - and went to sleep

Barnes and Noble with Colby! Each got them a book! 


Fun lunch with my franZ at Brave New.    so happy for Nina!! And her Little boy on the way! 

House Progress.
 Front Door. Upper back porch 

Tiled by Jeremiah 

No comments:

Post a Comment