Tuesday, June 14, 2016

My Stella Vanilla

This was Aunt Nay Nay's dress
Nana does good quality work



Being wild while daddy was in Kroger

Nana walked you down to Claires in the mall
You said "I know you don't have any money right now. It's. Ok. We can just look."
Haha
Oh yes. She bought you something 


First Limo Ride at Vivianne's 12th Bday 
High rollers 

Matching Baby Owen


Play date with Max & Owen

I sent you quoting Acts 2:38!! And I loved this reply


You told Gan Gan
Mommy won't miss me   She will only miss Ellie Rose. 

Shopping with Hadley or Haddily As you say 

Belinda said
 "if I have another boy I do not know what I would name him. "
Stella chimed in our conversation and said 
"Shadrach Meshach Abednego"

Museum of Discovery

Lake Days

Lunch w Mommy's dear friends Leah and Norma 

Happy Father's Day to the best daddy to Miss Stella! Our hearts are full ... God has been so good to us!

Following Papa's Song

We all scream for ice cream!!

You love Claire's! You have a seat at Tazikis --- that way when we are done we can go to Claire's

Brewer Bunch

Toys R Us play time!

1 comment:

  1. Love this post! Stella is a doll! "Shadrach, Meshack, Abednego!"😂

    ReplyDelete