Monday, June 6, 2016

Princess & the Swan

And Prince Brock

Making Minnie Jelly w Dem Lashes


Helping mommy plant in her awesome outfit. 

Be still my heart


(Batteries)

Sailor Stella

Saddest book! Don't grow up on me Stella!

Frozen Care Bear from Nana. You take it with you almost everywhere. 


I wanted you to have a glass enclosing for your long dresses. Daddy said it wasn't worth the money and too  much trouble. I walked in the house today to this pleasant surprise :) you have a good daddy, Stella!

Game Room 

Raylea  Anne and Stella 

First Limo Ride!
Happy Bday Vivi! 
We love you!

These girls!! Always life of the party, sure to cheer you up!:)

Vivi and Hadley

Fun Night with "Haddily"

Little pony is peeking 

Uncle Steve and Magan

Belinda said
 "if I have another boy I do not know what I would name him. "
Stella chimed in our conversation and said 
"Shadrach Meshach Abednego"

No comments:

Post a Comment