Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Background

    I was born & raised in Sherwood, AR...
I attended Calvary Academy School... Best School Ever!!
   My kindergarten boyfriend and I fell in "puppy love" at first sight! Childhood sweethearts we were! We were wed at the age of 22...
I graduated from UALR with my BS in Communication in 2007 & have worked at the VA in Human Resources for almost 7 years now... Justin is in real-estate and owns a car lot: "Everyone Drives"
We love God, church, our familiy, and friends...
      We had our first child October 30, 2013---- Stella Cherié Brewer... She is the light of my life.
"If it keeps getting better and better- I don't know what I'm gonna do"

Here are a few photos of the kindergarten sweethearts, family, & more-
"Buckaroos"
My brother- Steve, my sister- Candy, dad, mom and me. Paris, France 2000
Justin and me in Cozumel, photo creds go to Derek McNutt. 
My niece, Haley in Domincan Republic
My nephew Brock and me at the rodeo!
Justin's parents Sharon and Ronnie, aka Nana and Pops

Brother and sister in law- Joey & Brittany 
Michael - Renee - Colby (bro & sis-in-law & nephew) 

Trevi Fountian - 2013
Roman Colosseum, 2013
 LOVE these men!!

And the one & only Stella Cherié Brewer, for whom this blog was created...


No comments:

Post a Comment