Tuesday, January 14, 2014

The Big Day

II was induced October 29th at 10:00 pm.  Justin and I ate at On the Border before I was induced- I could barely eat. I was so scared, yet so excited!! 
I was almost sent home 10/30 because my cervix hadn't thinned ... But Dr Fuller came in and broke my water and started Pitocin. After an epidural (thank God for those) Stella Cherié arrived at 1:00 pm... 
She was beautiful and made my heart stop beating .. :) 
Words can't express my love for this angel---
Stella, you're my world! 

Cousin Haley
Cousin Colby
2nd cousin, Courtney
Aunt Candy, Haley, Stella, Crystal, & Charity

Chris & Tanya with baby Stella. We were overwhelmed with the number of guests coming to celebrate with us!
Sis Mandie and Stella
Leslie, Arlie, Emma and Chelsea
Jen, Sophie, and Stella
Wish we had taken pictures of each guest. Ill blame it on Stadol..

Nurse's Gift I made:

These were given to each guest- filled with Italian wedding Cake Cookies 


Psalm 127:3
Children are an inheritance from The Lord 

No comments:

Post a Comment