Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Stella's First Days

Daddy loves on her 24:7
Thanks Gan Gan and Papa
Gan Gan loves her angel!
Leah & Stella
Bethany & Stella 
Vivi and Lori - we love the book!! So fitting ... 
Amber, Natalie, and Taylor
Precious expressions. 
Uncle Joey who calls her his "girlfriend" :)
Her boyfriend Max Murphree --- first date!
Norma & Stella
Tiffany & Stella 



We were overwhelmed by all the gifts, food, flowers, & love that were given!!
Friends & family made the first days even more special ... 
Stella, you brighten my days. I've never felt so "protective" of anything in my life. 
I love you baby girl!

     Also during these first days, we lost a best friend, Heidi ... She is greatly missed. :( It's too sad to think about..  And I regret Stella won't get to meet her---- well not until that resurrection morning.  All dogs go to Heaven!  RIP Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment