Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Milestones

•Stella smiled at 1 week (social smile)
•Rolled over at 3 weeks
•Said "Agoo" at 6 weeks, and now says it all the time (Gan Gan taught it to her)
•Reached and grasped things at 10 weeks 
• Laughed at 10 weeks 
•Held her own bottle at 10 weeks
•Looking/playing with your hand
•Gurgling 
•Reaching for me at 16 weeks 
She also likes to stick out her tongue. Hee hee.   She loves Haley!

She smiles & coos at the bears on her swing GG got her 

Melts my heart⬆

I lie down beside her & watch her sleep. I could do this for hours (If it weren't for dirty laundry and dishes) ... I just can't wrap my brain around the miracle ..  

To be a mother:
It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ” ― Elizabeth Stone.

No comments:

Post a Comment