Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Church Time

Stella's First Church Service in a dress her Nana made!
I was glad when they said unto me let us go unto the house of The Lord! 
My prayer is that Stella will walk with The Lord and have a desire to live for Him 
Hebrews 8:10
For this covenant will I make with the house of Israel after those days saith The Lord:  I will put my laws into their mind and write them in their heart, and I will be to them a God and they shall be to me a people. 
Whoever wrote the song "Easy like Sunday Morning" didn't have any kids. 
Haha

Second Service with Haley, Haven and Breelea:


Blue dress made by Alta:
Madison & Jana with Stella
Melissa Z with Stella 
Papa & Stella

Grandma Lois with Stella! 
Stella just smiled and coo'd at Sis Susan. I guess they have kindred sweet spirits :) 

Marlo and Stella

Tongues and interpretation went out the other night & Stella lifted her right hand straight in the air until it was over. Made me think of Matthew 21:16
Out of the mouths of babes I have perfected praise. 



No comments:

Post a Comment